HELLO, SPACE!

When I was young, I would always write 'becoming an astronaut' as my slumbook dream. I don't know why, but I'm sure this is the most popular answer in my class - with being a firefighter as next in line. Fast forward to 20 years later, I didn't became an astronaut. Instead, I became an engineer who has started a journey in the field of space science and technology (S&T).

Space S&T is already an old field but it remains new to our country. And seeing the value of this field to the betterment of our country, i'm taking this opportunity to inspire others to also explore this field by providing basic knowledge on space S&T. I need to add a disclaimer that I can only provide the basics. I am not an expert and I can only share things that I learned as I explore this vast body of knowledge. I will also try to explain the concepts in layman's terms to make it understandable even to our younger population (actually, they are my target audience). This way, we can make this field closer to our hearts. Later, we can try some examples where we can apply the concepts we learned.

So, I invite you to come and explore this field with me. You can say that we will be taking baby steps - we will fall and get bruised - but along the way, we will learn to run. And when we become capable, I hope that each of us will help carry our aging nation to a better world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AGILA-2: PH's SECOND SATELLITE

PHL-MICROSAT PROGRAM, DIWATA-1 and DIWATA-2

SATELLITE CLASS BY MASS